Evaluation & Demonstration Loaners
Classroom & Training Center
- Our Asset tracking products; ELTON and Fixed Asset Tracker offer excellent tracking of equipment connected to your existing Salesforce; Users, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities. Interested in learning more about Equipment Tracking, download our free ebook.
- Our ScanAnything app allows Salesforce users to scan a barcode and it opens the related record in the salesforce app. A bit of magic!
More than 80% of our customers are currently using Excel when they sign-on to use ELTON! As discussed in some of our blog entries using a spreadsheet for tracking equipment is very common, but has many problems. Spreadsheets are not linked to your contact data like; users, contacts, accounts or opportunities. Spreadsheets also cannot email you when an equipment loan is coming due or over due. Spreadsheets are not multi-user either. Mobile? Just forget it. Get ELTON tracking your equipment today, we can probably upload your current spreadsheet and get you running in just a few hours.
Click the thumbnail image to download our ELTON vs Excel Equipment Tracking Showdown, if it wasn’t so true it would be funny.
Here is where the magic really happens. In the old days asset control software required dedicated bar code scanning hardware. Now everyone in your company carries a cell phone in their pocket that is more powerful than the old bar code scanners were, and has a GPS chip built right in. We leverage the use of bar code or QR code labels with current cell phone technology to replace and enhance what the old scanning systems could do.
Now with your iOS or Android device you can do the following;
- Record an Equipment Assignment
- Start an Equiment Loan
- Return an Equipment Loan
- Record GPS co-ordinates during all transactions
- Process a Physical count (Audit)
- Update Equipment Status
- Run an Inquiry on a piece of Equipment
- Take and upload pictures of Equipment
We are not saying that there is no place for the active GPS tagging systems. But you know what you pay for your cell phone bill each month, imagine sticking a tag that carries even a fraction of that kind of cost onto every piece of equipment you track. Costs would climb pretty fast. For typical equipment inventories we offer a cost effective solution that delivers!